St. Anne's is now a fully accessible building for our community. The wheelchair ramp and main floor barrier-free washroom have been completed. St. Anne's is dedicated to Bringing the Community together for Good.
10:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist - Every Sunday
We offer Bible Study & Prayer each Sunday at 9:00 a.m. in the St. Anne's Ministry Centre at 276 Gladstone Ave. Everyone is welcome.
10:30 a.m. - Holy Eucharist - First Wednesday of the Month
Announcing a new monthly midweek worship service. The weekday mass will be 50 minutes duration including a brief social time after the liturgy concludes.
Worship & Pastoral Care in the Community
- All Saints Day - Sunday Oct 30, 10:30 a.m.
- All Souls Day - Sunday, Nov 6, 10:30 a.m.
- Reign of Christ - Sunday, Nov 20, 10:30 a.m.
- World AIDS Day - Tuesday, Dec 1, 7:30 p.m.
- Cantate: Neighourhood Christmas Concert - Sunday, December 11, 3:00 p.m.
- Lessons & Carols - Sunday, Dec 11, 7:30 p.m.
- Early Christmas Eve - Saturday, Dec 24, 5:30 p.m.
- Late Christmas Eve - Saturday, Dec 24, 10:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day - Sunday, Dec 25, 10:30 a.m.
We hold weekday worship services in several care facilities and residences. Also plan to be with us for the monthly Community Dinner, which concludes with a brief worship service.
Support St. Anne's
Support our mission of Bringing the Community together for Good.
Support our current restoration project will address the north wall and the dome.
- REFUGEE SPONSORSHIP
St. Anne's is working in partnership with the Islamic Information & Da'wah Centre, Redeemer Lutheran Church and the Anglican Church of Epiphany & St. Mark. Our partnership is known as the West End Interfaith Refugee Support Group (WEIRS).