St. Anne's is now a fully accessible building for our community. The wheelchair ramp and main floor barrier-free washroom have been completed. St. Anne's is dedicated to Bringing the Community together for Good.
10:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist - Every Sunday
We offer Bible Study & Prayer each Sunday at 9:00 a.m. in the St. Anne's Ministry Centre at 276 Gladstone Ave. Everyone is welcome.
10:30 a.m. - Holy Eucharist - First Wednesday of the Month
Announcing a new monthly midweek worship service. The weekday mass will be 50 minutes duration including a brief social time after the liturgy concludes.
Worship & Pastoral Care in the Community
- Transfiguration - Sunday, Feb. 26, 10:30 a.m. Annual Vestry Meeting
- Ash Wednesday - March 1, 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- First Sunday in Lent - Sunday, March 5, 10:30 a.m.
- Palm & Passion Sunday - Sunday, April 9, 10:30 a.m. Episcopal Visit by Area Bishop Jenny Andison
- Maundy Thursday - Thursday, April 13, 7:30 p.m.
- Good Friday - Friday, April 14, 10:30 a.m. Seven Last Words from the Cross
- Easter Vigil - Saturday, April 15, 7:30 p.m.
- Easter Sunday - Sunday, April 16, 10:30 a.m.
We hold weekday worship services in several care facilities and residences. Also plan to be with us for the monthly Community Dinner, which concludes with a brief worship service.
Support St. Anne's
Support our mission of Bringing the Community together for Good.
Support our current restoration project will address the north wall and the dome.
- REFUGEE SPONSORSHIP
St. Anne's is working in partnership with the Islamic Information & Da'wah Centre, Redeemer Lutheran Church and the Anglican Church of Epiphany & St. Mark. Our partnership is known as the West End Interfaith Refugee Support Group (WEIRS).